Saturday, July 28, 2012

Busy Day!

I cannot access my blog on my laptop so all I've been sending is short blog/pics from my phone. We left at 7:45 this morning. We went to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Jade Market, and the Great Wall. There are a couple other little girls in the group so Emma Rae is having a lot of fun with them too. We have to be downstairs tomorrow morning at 5:00 to leave for the airport. We will have a 4 hour flight to Yunnan Province to Kunming City. We arrive around 11:45 and will have Remi in our arms at 1:30!!!! I feel nervous and so excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I am sooo excited for you! It is night over there as I write this so when you wake up YOUR BIG DAY BEGINS!!!!!

    I will have the girl's faces plastered to the computer screen when we wake up tomorrow morning so we can all look at your first forever-family photos with Remi in them!!!!

    The Maleys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you all! I hope you're well! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures, Jules! What an amazing experience for Emma Rae! She will never forget each second spent waiting for her sister.... as you won't waiting to be mom again!!! No words can express how thrilled we are for all of you, Remi Jane included!! Love you lots.
    Sandra & gang

    ReplyDelete