Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today is THE Day!!!

I've been up since 2:30. Emma Rae woke up at 4:30 and i took a cute pick of her as i asked her what today had in store for us!! A huge grin filled her cute little face.
Had our luggage was outside the hotel room door at 4:55. We are now at the airport...leaving at 8:30 for Kunming City.
We will meet our new guide and she will take us to the Hotel. We will hurry and change clothes then we will be off to the Civil Affairs building to meet our sweet new daughter!!! I can't believe this day is actually here after the incredible long wait. Emma Rae has been asking for a baby sister since she was two💛!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been up since 3:00 a.m.
    I knew you must have Remi by now. Even though I knew you have better things to do right now than post an update, I still had to come take a look. Emma Rae sure is beautiful and so happy.
    I can't wait to see you all four together!
    Congratulations! Love, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the pictures? :) Can't wait to see the four of you!

    ReplyDelete